Confidentiality of Personal Information is the most important thing for PT Menara Sinar Semesta which does business under the name CLOUDKU (“WE”). We are committed to protecting and respecting user privacy (“YOU”) when accessing and using our services, including but not limited to:https://www.cloudku.id/ ("OUR SERVICE").
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE CAN COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information in the form of:
1. The information you provide. You can provide information through electronic forms on Our Services or by correspondence by telephone, electronic mail, and so on. This information includes information that you provide when registering with our services, subscribing to our services, searching for products, participating in online discussions or other social media functions on our services, participating in competitions, promotions, or surveys, as well as when you report problems with our services. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photos, and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide, to ensure the accuracy of the information.
2. Information We collect. For each of your visits to our services, we may collect the following information automatically:
a. Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log in information, browser type and version (browser) used, time zone settings, browser plug-in type and version, our operating system and services;
b. Information about your visit, including a complete list of Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) visited to, through and from Our Services (including date and time); the product you are viewing or searching for; page response times, download problems, length of visits to certain pages, interaction information on pages (such as scrolling, clicks, or mouse movements), the method used to leave the site, and the phone number used to contact our customer service.
3. Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use other sites that we operate or other services we provide. We also work with third parties (including, but not limited to, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information retrieval providers, and credit reference agencies) (“Our Partners”) and can receive information from them. We will take steps within reasonable limits to verify the information we get from other sources in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information in the following ways:
We may use personal information collected through our service site to contact you regarding the products and services offered by us and/or our partners and vice versa to improve your experience with us and/or our partners. Personal information will not be sold or transferred in ways that violate applicable laws and regulations, except that we will disclose the information we collect to the government or other authorized parties if required by applicable laws and regulations.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose personal data with members of our business group, which includes branches and subsidiaries, as well as the main parent company and its subsidiaries. We may share personal data with third parties, including:
1. Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors in the performance of the contracts we enter with them or you.
2. Advertisers and ad networks that need data to select and offer relevant ads to you and other users. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but We may provide them with aggregate information about our users (e.g., information that 500 men under the age of 40 have accessed their advertising link on a given day). We may also provide aggregated information to assist advertisers in reaching specific target audiences (e.g., 50 women in Central Jakarta). We may use the personal data we collect to fulfill advertisers' requests by showing their ads to that target audience.
3. Analytics providers and search engines that help us to improve and optimize our services.
4. We may disclose information to third parties:
a. In situations where we sell or buy companies and/or assets, we may disclose data to potential buyers or sellers of those companies or assets.
b. If we or our parent company or substantial assets related therein are acquired by a third party, the Personal Data held about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
c. If We are under a responsibility to disclose or share data to comply with legal obligations and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of PT Menara Sinar Semesta, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information that you provide will be stored by us: (i) for as long as you are still a user of our services and (ii) for at least 5 (five) years from the date on which you stop using our services; or (iii) in accordance with the original purpose for which the personal information was collected.
In situations where we provide (or you choose) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. You are not allowed to share your password with anyone.
Please note that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Nonetheless, we will try our best to protect such Personal Information. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent to our services; the risk of any transmission is your responsibility. Once we receive your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You can ask us to access and/or correct your Personal Information, which is in our possession and control, by contacting us at the details provided below.
our services may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites belonging to Partner networks, advertisers, and other affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own Privacy Policies and that We are not responsible or liable for those policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these sites.
6. COOKIES POLICY
When you use our services, we may place several cookies on your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your browser or computer hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard disk.
Cookies may be used for the following purposes: (1) enabling certain functions, (2) providing analysis, (3) storing your preferences; and (4) enabling the delivery of advertising and behavior-based advertising. Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features, or choose certain preferences, while some other Cookies will always be used.
1. Cookies are required for the operation of our service. This includes, for example, Cookies that allow you to enter secure areas of our services, use a shopping cart, or use electronic billing services.
2. Cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our services when they use them. This helps us improve the way our services work, for example, by ensuring users find what they are looking for easily and precisely.
3. Cookies are used to identify you when you return to our services. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Cookies record your visits to our services, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Services and the advertisements posted therein more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for that purpose.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and external service providers such as web traffic analysis services) may also use these cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies tend to make our services and the advertisements displayed on them more relevant to your interests, as well as improve the performance of our services.
You can delete Cookies by performing the clear data function on your web browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or part of Cookies. However, you may not be able to access all or part of our services.
7. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND APPROVAL
If you provide Personal Information relating to other individuals (e.g., Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members, friends, or other parties) to us, then you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from that individual to, and with hereby consent on behalf of such individuals to, the collection, use, disclosure, and processing of their Personal Information by Us.
8. MARKETING MATERIALS
10. HOW TO CONTACT US